Hypnotherapy Training Scotland next course – 17th Sep 2018.
There’s much more info on the website -see HypnoPerth main Training page The key dates for the hypnotherapy training Scotland course are on the Content & Dates page and the Prospectus can be downloaded from here. Practical course 12 days starting 17/09/2018.
Course presenter – John Moonie
John brings a wealth of experience not just in hypnotherapy (in professional practice for 15 years), but also from senior management in a world-wide IT company. He was closely involved in implementing top-rated international quality systems to commercial developments. He brings this to bear in the high-quality excellence of this course. You’d expect to have the confidence to go out and help clients from all walks of life deal with problems and performance improvements, which is exactly what this course was designed for. John believes in keeping the cost of getting this skill and experience to an affordable course fee level. Course attendee numbers are kept low deliberately to give proper supervision and help. Note that for NHS staff there is a 10% discount and a prompt full-fee payment discount of 10%. Full fee £1700 (£200 booking deposit + £1500 balance 2 weeks prior to start).
Hypnotherapy Training focus
- Learning at an appropriate rate – keeping it straightforward and building confidence
- Training in the various methods of hypnosis from simple suggestion to indirect (Ericksonian) methods
- Then once you master how to hypnotise – how to apply this powerful therapy to many problems or things people want to improve
- Do case studies beyond the 2-week practical course to consolidate your knowledge and expertise – with proper supervision
- How to get and retain clients – another skillset you have to know
- Keeping each stage a fun experience too – new skills can go with good humour!
Students from all parts of the UK
Scottish students who have obtained the diploma have mainly been from
- Dundee & Angus
- Edinburgh & Lothians
- Glasgow area
- Perthshire and Kinross
- Stirling and Central Scotland
Some are from London (1 with a practice in Harley Street), Manchester and south of Spain, so all are welcome, not just those from Scotland.
Decide and do it now – book now while there are places!
You may have thought about doing a hypnotherapy course but for various reasons and excuses just put it off. You can do it, but you do have to do it! Maybe it’s a change of career or just to acquire a valuable skill. There is a limited intake of 6 students to this course for reasons of proper supervision both on the practical course and after when case studies are taken on.
Or book (£200) with this button:-